Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Buying Refurbished



Check out my newet darling--a refurbished CanonEOS Rebel XTi 350D 8MP digital SLR. Refurbished because it was returned by buyer (for no particular reason, sometimes, they just want to try it out) and then sealed and certified by Canon for resale at a lower price. I was warned to expect some scratches but I was lucky. This piece was spotless!

Retail for this baby is usually towards $1000 (lens and body). But because I bought it through Preferred Photo.com, I got it for $538.00 (yep with Canon's lens), with a 90 day warranty. I got it about 3 months ago and I have been very happy with it--happy with a digital SLR because of the convenience and the quality. I mean, no more anxiety about whether I got the shot or not, plus the color, clarity, and depth cannot compare talaga with point and shoot (sorry!)

And so you won't think my baby is just form, here's proof that he has quite a lot of substance:



3 comments:

SeƱor Enrique said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

That is one fine camera and what a buy!

Have fun with it :)

I love the colorful pics!

Angel said...

I like your pictures, especially the 2nd & 3rd ones!

I'd like to learn how to take great or better photos especially portrait photos or photos of people, but what stops me from getting a 'beginner's' digital SLR camera is having to read the manual to operate it. I can't even remember all settings in a regular digital cam.

Have you seen the 'most affordable, most compact brand new DSLR you can find' -- Nikon D40? Oh well, I'm partial to Canon.

Anonymous said...

Hey,nice shoots!I don't need to teach you anymore your a PHOTOGRAPHER now...

RIKKY